Work Package 2: Research and Development of iWIDGET Systems
Overall Work Package Lead Partner: IBM
Work Package 2 Objectives:
- To research and develop the iWIDGET system for integrated water resource management, making best use of smart meter data at the household level, according to the business case and technical requirements developed in WP1, including:
- Consumer metering, data management and analytics.
- Consumer and water usage profiling, including technical and socio-demographic analyses, individual and social characteristics regarding water use and conservation, and water-energy metering nexus.
- Supplier data management and analytics.
- Integration of the consumer-side and supplier-side generated information
Task 2.1: Conceptual design and high-level architecture
Task 2.2: Identification of existing technological components
Task 2.3: iWIDGET large-scale data management component
Task 2.4: Household iWIDGET analytics component
Task 2.5: Supplier-side iWIDGET analytics component
Task 2.6: Supplier-side household interventions iWIDGET component
Task 2.7: Supplier-side operations planning and long term system planning iWIDGET component
Task 2.8: Working prototype of the iWIDGET system